Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news and special promotions
Goodfellow abides by its responsibilities under the UK Data Protection Act.
- To keep all your private information safe and as secure as possible.
- Not to divulge your personal data to anyone outside the Goodfellow Group, other than to the relevant authorities if requested.
- To delete all active records of your data if you ask us to, except where the information needs to be kept for financial or legal reasons.
- To use your data for informing you of new products and catalogues in accordance with your wishes as shown on the Registered User Page.
- Only to use your data for the purpose for which it was provided.
- To remove from our database once the transaction has been completed all credit card details which have been communicated to us.